Become a Member or Renew!
Your membership will help Audubon Society of Corvallis (ASC) continue to work for wildlife. Although ASC is a chapter of the National Audubon Society, it is a separate non-profit organization. Becoming a member of ASC means that 100% of your membership dues stay in the local area to enable projects and activities. And you help the local birds, other wildlife, and their habitats in the Willamette Valley and in the region.
How to Join
Chapter memberships expire one year from the date you send in your application. Important: Membership in Audubon Society of Corvallis does not include membership in the National Audubon Society. We encourage you to also support National Audubon Society in their important education and lobbying efforts.
There are four easy ways to join or renew your ASC chapter membership:
- Download, print, and complete the Membership Application, and mail it with your check to Audubon Society of Corvallis.
- Same as above but email the form to adamus7(at)comcast.net.
- Pay with your credit card via PayPal (no PayPal account needed). See PayPal instructions below. You will receive an e-mail receipt of your membership payment.
- During the COVID pandemic, we are meeting digitally via Zoom presentations, so you are unable to renew in person. Once we can meet in person again, you can attend a membership meeting and join/renew with the Member Chairperson at one of the tables in the back of the room.
Benefits of Membership
Please join us! ASC is an all-volunteer organization with no paid staff. As a local chapter member you:
- help support local birds, other wildlife, and their habitats in the Willamette Valley and beyond,
- receive 10 issues of The Chat, our newsletter, either in digital or printed format,
- hear about meetings and Hesthavn work parties, and get first dibs on popular field trips,
- meet other people interested in birds and nature, and
- get involved in introducing children to nature or helping restoration
Membership meetings are held on the third Thursday of every month from September through May via Zoom presentations (due to Covid restrictions). For connection information, email Mark Baldwin. Meeting attendance is free and the public is welcome!
- Select one of the membership options.
- Confirm that the billing amount is correct for the option.
- There are 2 options for payment:
- If you have a PayPal account, click and complete.
- To pay with a debit or credit card as a guest, select “Pay with Debit or Credit Card.”
- Complete the card information.
- Select “Pay Now.”